Here’s how the Find Calm Here Community will be Mighty in 2022!
As I write this message, it is December 31st of 2021 and I’m thinking about the Find Calm Here Community, its members, and our next year together.
It is with great enthusiasm that I share my answers with you tonight as I overlook Tampa Bay from the balcony of my hotel.
I share this detail because part of my goal when launching an online community in 2020 was to work remotely — and now, I do!
If you would like to learn more about my journey, please see my previous post by clicking here.
- What are your Members able to do in a year that they can’t do today?
They feel confident in launching their Mighty Networks
2. What have they learned from you?
To structure a Mighty Network, create an onboarding plan, develop a community strategy, and/or find calm in the process of building, launching, and growing an online community in a fun, and easy way — together inside the community!
3. What have they learned from each other?
FCH Members have shared ideas, inspiration, and interesting ways to communicate, connect and learn together.
4. What are they doing differently as a result of your community?
FCH Members are taking it slow and launching at their own pace.
5. What does a “day-in-their-life” look like today? How will it be different a year from now?
A day in the life of a community host might be — building the network — and a year from now they will be working to grow their network.
They may also be restructuring their network based on their experience over the past year to refine their process, offer, and commitment level.
6. What are your members doing together? Weekly calls? Smaller groups? Is there an annual virtual event?
FCH Members are leading co-working sessions, connecting in interactive events hosted by expert speakers, sharing their journey on the FCH activity feed, posting questions, responding to polls, completing the “Calm Guides”, and attending quarterly workshops.
7. How are your members transformed, and how are they transforming others?
They feel calmer in daily life because they know they have support inside the community and are transforming others by sharing their experiences together inside the network.
8. What does a “day-in-the-life” look like for you a year from now?
As the host of FCH, I have time to do my client work while traveling remotely and have hired a Community Executive Assistant to support the members. I show up monthly to help answer questions, give guidance, and offer support to the members, in addition to leading high-ticket mastermind programs.
9. How is it different from your life today?
I will have an abundance of income (words of affirmation and manifestation) and enjoyment in daily life because I’ve structured my lifestyle and business in alignment with my values.
10. Do you have more control over your own schedule?
Yes, as a practice, I’ve set aside time to plan, schedule, and create content for the community, which allows more time in my daily life.
11. Have you launched a new product or service?
Yes, And… (I’m an improviser) I will be relaunching the “Calm Guides” as “Mini-Guides” to offer Mighty Networks Hosts to complete a guide within an hour (that is my goal).
The guides offered will include:
- Calm Guide to Identifying your Ideal Member (Coming Soon)
- Calm Guide to Creating a 90-day Launch Plan (Currently being updated)
- Calm Guide to Onboarding Members (Available in the Community)
- Calm Guide to Moving from a Free to a Paid Mighty Network (Coming Soon)
- Calm Guide to Moving a Facebook Group to a Mighty Network (Coming Soon)
- Calm Guide to Tech Integration (Available in the Community)
- Calm Guide to Community Management (Coming Soon)
12. How many people have you helped?
To date, I’ve worked with over 70 Mighty Networks Hosts and have shared community-building strategies on the podcast with over 1,500 downloads since launching in 2020.
13. Do you have a specific revenue target for a year from now?
Yes! I plan to earn $2–3K/monthly and/or $25K annually from the community in 2022.
Deb Schell is the Founder of Find Calm Here LLC — As a community consultant, designer, copywriter, and strategist, she helps entrepreneurs find calm in building, launching, and growing their paid online communities.
Inside the Find Calm Here Community, she brings together community-builders who feel overwhelmed with launching a community, cultivating contribution, and creating an onboarding plan with the tools, resources, and support they need to find calm so that they can confidently create a community.
As the Host of the Find Calm Here Podcast, Deb shares conversations she has with community-builders and offers resources that have helped them find calm in building a paid online community.